Call for papers: Eä, Vol. 2 Nº 1. Deadline: May 15, 2010

Dear friends,

We are pleased to inform you that the call for papers for Eä – Journal of Medical Humanities & Social Studies of Science and Technology, Vol. 2 Nº 1 - August 2010 is currently open. Next deadline for submitting papers will be May 15, 2010.

Information for manuscript submission is available at the Information for authors section of our website. Any enquiries please contact us to[log in to unmask].

*  *  *

Eä, a periodical electronic journal in an interactive format publishing papers on Medical Humanities and Social Studies of Science and Technology, is available permanently at www.ea-journal.com. The journal aims to be in the junction between academic excellence and the development of the new technologies of information and social networks. The journal gathers a prestigious editorial committee, is peer reviewed by international referees and meets the requirements of periodical publications indexes. It publishes three issues a year (April, August, and December), is presented in Spanish and English, and accepts texts in Spanish, English, Portuguese and French, reaching global impact. This publication has been created under the Web 2.0 paradigm, with a dynamic layout that promotes user-reader’s interaction between them and with the website.

Available issues:

* Vol. 1 Nº 1 - August 2009: http://tinyurl.com/ea-vol1n1-en

* Vol. 1 Nº 2 - December 2009: http://www.ea-journal.com/en/current-issue

We invite you to go through our contents and through the news that are permanently updated in our website, as well as to submit papers for publication for our next issue.

Yours sincerely,

Jaime Elías Bortz, MD, PhD - Academic Director

Gabriela Mijal Bortz - Editorial Director

Abel Luis Agüero, MD, PhD - Associate Director

More...

Be updated with Eä: http://www.ea-journal.com/en

Find us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/ea-on-fb

Suscribe to our news feed: http://tinyurl.com/rss-to-ea-eng