A Guide to Early Printed Books and Manuscripts

Dear ESTS members,
  I hope you don't mind me using the list but it seemed a good way to
draw wider attention to the book, and I thought it might be helpful
for you to know that hidden behind the more general title is rather
more material on Jonson and Donne than there is on Shakespeare, and
quite a lot about manuscript studies more generally. The broad focus
is on the late sixteenth/early seventeenth centuries. It is designed
to sit alongside Gaskell, and addresses issues of both methodology
and analysis that Gaskell avoided. I would also apprecizate it if
people passed on recommendations to their univertsity libraries.
For those who are interested I've put both the UK and US links:

US: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1405124121.html

UK: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1405124121.html

  Kind regards,
  Mark