For the record ..... SGE and Condor Support more information below - nearly there ....

It sounds like you should be able to get a working solution from staged-rollout in a few weeks time.
Or carry out manual tweaks to get it to work for both SGE and Condor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pau Tallada <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 17 March 2010 15:50
Subject: Re: CREAM SGE Query
To: Massimo Sgaravatto - INFN Padova <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Douglas McNab <[log in to unmask]>, Gonçalo Borges <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis van Dok <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Rodney Walker <[log in to unmask]>

2010/3/17 Massimo Sgaravatto - INFN Padova <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Douglas

Let me add in CC Goncalo and Rodney (for SGE), Pau (for Condor) and Dennis (responsible for batch system integration).

Concerning CREAM-SGE, it will be officially supported when these patches:

http://savannah.cern.ch/patch/?3179
https://savannah.cern.ch/patch/?3764

are released.
They have both already been certified and verified.
This means that they will have to go through staged-rollout and then they will be released in production.
(Un)fortunately this is not under our control.
The latest news I have from Antonio Retico is that they will be ready for staged-rollout not before than 28/3 (and then it should take a couple of weeks before being released in production.

As far as I understand Rod Walker has already perfomed some testing  with a CREAM CE with SGE deployed in his site

Concerning Condor, condor-lsf-utils is missing in gLite 3.2. As far as I understand the PIC guys are finalizing it (I don't know if Pau can provide a rough estimation when this is supposed to be ready).
Hi all!
condor-lsf-utils? Do you mean org.glite.condor-utils? As for the latter, the code is ready and tested. By the end of the week I expect to have the rpms built and prepare a patch for SL5 in savannah.

A couple of days ago I helped installing a CREAM CE at UCSD, where they use Condor as batch system.
It worked, but because the glite-condor-utils is missing some manual steps (installation of some rpms, some manual configuration changes) were needed. I can provide the details if needed
What version of condor-utils did you use?

Cheers,

Pau.

Hope this helps
                       Cheers, Massimo