Hello All,

I would absolutely support this move if possible--it would make recognizing these e-mails in my inbox so much easier.  As it is, I often find myself mistakenly deleting these e-mails because I don't recognize the sender and the subject line does not always make apparent that the e-mail is from this listserv.

Best,
Rachel