Dear all,

1. What does the modulatory parameters (e.g. DCM.a, DCM.b, DCM.c) mean? high value means highly correlated and negative value means negative correlated?

2. Let's say we have two DCMs with same structure from two groups data (group 1 and group 2), and A->B is one of the modeled connection. If we found DCM parameters (DCM.a) of A->B are significant higher in group 1 than in group 2. Can we say that the connection of A->B is stronger in group 1 than in group 2?

3. Is that possible that we could build a DCM with full connection, test the the significance againest 0 of all connections, and then simply choose the connections with significant difference with 0 to build a best model? If one of the connection say A->B is not significant different from 0, can we say that connection A->B is not true in the model?

4. We found something weird in a DCM result. We compared 12 models and find the best models are model 9 and 11 using BMS. But, when we looked the modulatory parameters, DCM.a matrix, The parameters are all zero except self connection parameters. So, what happened here? And We also checked the time courses of the VOI, they are highly correlated to each other, say around 0.8. Is this the reason?

Thanks,
Sheng