Dear Anna,

In your continuous file you have 60 events with value below 61 and
these are the ones that seem to be meaningful. In addition you have 5
events with value 207 and 17 events with value 239. These events occur
at the beginning of the file less than 300 samples from the start and
since you define the onset of the trial to be 300 samples before a
trigger, trials cannot be generated based on these events and they are
ignored. In your script there was a line to ignore these events, but
it was commented out.

Best,

Vladimir