Hi Bentata,
                 You may want to have a look at the following 2 papers. It
may not be exactly what you want, but it will
definitely introduce you to the approach utilizing prior information while
dealing with PET data processing.

Kristof Baete, Johan
Nuyts<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/n/Nuyts:Johan.html>,
Wim Van Paesschen<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/p/Paesschen:Wim_Van.html>,
Paul Suetens<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/s/Suetens:Paul.html>,
Patrick Dupont<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/d/Dupont:Patrick.html>:
Anatomical-based FDG-PET reconstruction for the detection of hypo-metabolic
regions in epilepsy. IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging
23<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/journals/tmi/tmi23.html#BaeteNPSD04>(4):
510-519 (2004)

Johan Nuyts<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/n/Nuyts:Johan.html>,
Kristof Baete, Dirk
Beque<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/b/Beque:Dirk.html>,
Patrick Dupont<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/indices/a-tree/d/Dupont:Patrick.html>:
Comparison between MAP and postprocessed ML for image reconstruction in
emission tomography when anatomical knowledge is available. IEEE Trans. Med.
Imaging 24<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/journals/tmi/tmi24.html#NuytsBBD05>(5):
667-675 (2005)

best regards,
sid.