Dear SPMers,

I have specified a DCM for each of my subjects (12 in total). The DCM is the
same for all subjects, and now I'm trying to run DCM-average,using the DCM
files for each subject but I get the following error message:

??? Error using ==> load
Unable to read file
/partilha/MRI/fMRI_in_AS/Semantic_Incongruence_in_AS/1st_level_analysis/DCM
files/IFG_PC_AS/DCM_IFG_PC_AS1.mat : No such file or directory.

Error in ==> spm_dcm_average at 52
    load(P(model,:),'-mat');

I have read messages from other users and I've tried to put DCM files from
the single subjects in the same file, as suggested in another message from
the mailing list, but it didn't solve my problem.

I am using SPM5 (Updates_3381) on Matlab 7.6.0(R2008a).

Thank you for your help,
Ana Catarino