Dear All,

I am trying to convert some MEG data that have the format .fif into SPM8, but with no success. It seems that SPM does not recognise the triggers of events and responses.

I was wondering which are the additional programs someone needs exept SPM in order to convert MEG data. I have installed fieldtrip and MNE and have them in the set path. But it seems that fieldtrip program is not allowing spm to open. Does anyone know how to fix this?

And also are they any other additional programs I need?

Best wishes,

Danai Dima