The Deformations Utility will do this, but there needs to be a
composition of the deformation with an identity transform, where the
dimensions of the image written out via the identity transform is
defined by some spatially normalised image.

This is another reason why the New Segment is still among the toolboxes,
rather than the main thing that gets used for spatially normalising
images.

Best regards,
-John