I´m sure I speak for all when I say thank you very much, Sarah, for
your hard work, durable attention and friendly face during the last
three years. I certainly have appreciated it!

Good luck, and the same to your successor!

Best wishes,

Lars Laird Eriksen

Den 30. mars. 2010 kl. 20.48 skrev Sarah-Jane Page:

> Dear all,
>

> Please find below this week’s job list – my last ever as
> Postgraduate Liaison Officer. At next week’s conference a new
> Officer will be voted in.
>

> I have had a great time as PG Officer for the last three years, and
> it has been a pleasure to work alongside you all.
>

> I hope to see many of you next week – we do have a dedicated
> postgraduate event at the start of the conference, so I  hope to see
> you there.
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Sarah
>

> Departmental Lecturership
> Modern Indian Studies
> The School Of Interdisciplinary Area Studies
> University of Oxford
> http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AAV967/
>

> Lecturer in Sociology
> Department of Sociology
> University of Essex
> http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AAW389/
>

> Postgraduate Studentships
> The Centre For The Advanced Study Of The Arab World (CASAW)
> University of Edinburgh
> http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AAV754/
>

> Research Associate
> Qur’anic Studies, Department of Academic Research and Publications
> The Institute of Ismaili Studies
> http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AAV845/
>

> SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of
> Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line
> message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]
> > Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
>  To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave
> socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>