From: Ice, Gillian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 March 2010 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: safety guidelines for fieldwork

Dr. Glendinning, I recently read that SPA was working on developing
guidelines for safety procedures during fieldwork.  Have you developed such
guidelines?  I am working on a book about problems associated with fieldwork
-health and safety --- are two of the chapters.  I am looking into what is
recommended by various organizations.  Thanks, Gillian

Gillian H. Ice, Ph.D., M.P.H.

Associate Professor

Department of Social Medicine and Director of International Programs

Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine

301 Grosvenor Hall

Athens, OH 45701

740-593-2128

740-593-1730 (fax)