Me too, but I lack the gift of verse. One of the best things I ever
wrote was for the SpE, and I still sit around adoring it and praising
its onlie begetter. Hamilton forever! (Well, Spenser too, but you know
what I mean!) Germaine

Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of Toronto
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/

“The primary rule of intellectual life: when puzzled,
it never hurts to read the primary documents” (Stephen Jay Gould)

Ring the bells that still can ring / Forget your perfect offering /
There is a crack, a crack in everything / That’s how the light gets in. (Leonard Cohen)