Dear all on the Records Management UK listserv,

Cerys Hearsey ([log in to unmask]) and I will be leading a session at this years RMS Conference on the impact of the rise of SharePoint on records management.

We will use a question and answer format for the session, which is scheduled for 2pm on Tuesday March 23

Have you got any questions on SharePoint and records management that you would like us to tackle?

with best wishes
James
07595 998457

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]