Hi

Can anyone help with how long we need to keep Protection of Vulnerable Adult forms.  As a service provider we are obliged to fill in a form where a beneficiary tells us they are a victim of abuse or where we ourselves suspect it is happening.  Sometimes these are passed to the local authority social care team as part of our duty of care.

Does anyone know how long local authorities keep similar paperwork?

Much obliged
Mark
British Red Cross

This email is for the intended recipient only. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify  [log in to unmask] You may not present this message or any part of it to another party without consent from the sender.

Although the British Red Cross has taken steps to ensure this email and any attachments are virus-free, we do not accept any responsibility for viruses, or for inaccurate or incomplete information or failure to deliver information.

It is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments to ensure they are virus-free.

The British Red Cross may monitor the content of emails sent or received by its employees.

The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949) and Scotland (SC037738).

The red cross emblem is a protective symbol, the use of which is restricted by international and national law. It may not be reproduced without prior authorisation.