Hi All,

Some of you may be aware of our
Crucible programme for researchers. One of its aims is to give researchers a
better understanding of how to engage with areas external to their usual
environments – which would include media, policy and public engagement worlds.

http://www.nesta.org.uk/crucible

At the moment we are in the
process of turning the programme into an online resource for universities to
use and we are creating a couple of short films about researchers engaging with
the media and policy worlds. We are looking for people to interview for these
films – in particular:

-
A print journalist
(preferably on a daily newspaper) who would be able to provide an account of
the daily routine of a science journalist

-
A researcher (from any
science or social science area) who has had an experience of having their work
covered by the media who can talk about the positive and negative effects of
this.

We are filming on in London on 15th
March at NESTA’s office (near Chancery Lane or we may be able to come to you if
time allows) so they would need to be available then.

If anyone fits these descriptions
or knows anyone who does (and can pass their details onto me or my details onto
them) please get in touch asap – we will be eternally grateful!

Thanks

Rachel

Dr Rachel Brazil | Development Manager | Innovation
Programmes

tel: 020 7438 2656 | mob: 07800 602709
1 Plough Place

London

EC4A 1DE

Switchboard: 020 7438 2500

Website: http://www.nesta.org.uk

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/
send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]