Dear Jan,

Combination of Friday feeling and a bit of spare time (recession biting the small) so I put together

a little animation as to what 2^3 is (and why it isn't 6). I've posted it on Youtube - link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KlJNeqelJQ

Hope it's useful to your teacher friend!

Kind regards

Chris

Dr Chris Robbins

Why Learn That