From: vicente halle <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 29 March, 2010 15:27:13
Subject: Re: Action Research in India

Thanks for you all.

It is interesting to join this program and i think i will cherish a lot. When Jack and Joan talked about Action research i surprise . ...My question is that : How do i handle this my research proposal which is entitled, " How do i enhance my own understanding of the quality of mathematics education in Mozambique?
God bless you all.
 cheers,.

Vicente Halle

Hi Swaroop,