From: geisha rebolledo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 1 March, 2010 12:03:51
Subject: Re: Education and Learning Virtual Networking Stream for ALARA's 8th World Congress

Hi Jack !!!
Yes I will send it to collegues and friends in Latin America and Spain. However , you know that one of our limitations is the language. Spanish speaking collegues feels their english is short when you have to talk in public . So please lets think in ways on how to help them to participate in this global effort.
Also I wanted to congratulate you for your new possition and status at Liverpool Hope. Sorry for the delay but my father passed away a month ago and I have been involved in family matters.
 Many greetings  and good luck , geisha