From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Prince
Sent: 19 March 2010 16:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 25 questions: question # 3...

Best to re-pronoun this, Tim, and with a twist or two:

because at that point her son was calling her for cash.
because at that point her Squeeze was on the telly and the internet.
because at that point her Squeeze told her to get a life.
because at that point she believed she could not successfully do or redo her
poems.
because at that point she had not yet figured out that she had not only a
son
and a Squeeze, a telly and the internet; she had smashing good times making
poems.

Judy claiming for her gender More Than Half the media time and space

--
Frisky Moll Press:  http://judithprince.com/home.html

http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/author/jprince/

"If I die during a crossword puzzle I am allowed to finish it."  ---Jeff
Hecker, Norfolk, VA