Thank you, Sir

I'm rushing - not quite rushing - working very hard to get to the end of
the pieces I can imagine being publishable; so that I can turn to some
other things for a while, go silent etc... and then look again and see if
it is possible to pick it up... It's taken me over which is ok but it's
getting a little destructive personally just now

I nearly chirped up yesterday re JStor & then kept shtumm, not even time
to do important things for me

I'm glad you like it