People of the Abyss - yes!
give us a report on yr reading, Mark.
That and John Barleycorn stay in my mind and call me one day to reread.

Max

As for the Left Forum, I presume you haven't been attending it.

And where did the Opies' books lead you...?

(None of which is strictly poetryetc stuff, but...)

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au