Old news, but just found this... (I did do a search for my queer porno
novel but it wasn't touched and still comes up on a search.) cj

Amazon.com is excluding gay and lesbian books, including serious works
of scholarship, poetry, fiction, and criticism, by writers ranging from
Ellen DeGeneres to Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick and Michel Foucault, from its
searches and lists. An international protest against this policy is
being organized now. You can sign the petition here:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/119673661/

FROM JEZEBEL: " According to author Mark R. Probst, Amazon.com has begun
pulling the sales rank numbers from several gay and lesbian books,
claiming that the books are "adult" and should be excluded from some
searches and lists.
http://www.hastac.org/blogs/cathy-davidson/amazonhomophobia-searchand-censoring-sign-petition