China: Bookworm International Literary Festival

Dear Friends:

If you plan to be in China in the next two week, please join me at the Bookworm International Literary Festival. Some of the great writers who will be there include Amitav Ghosh, Junot Diaz, Zoe Heller and many others. Here is my schedule of events:

March 6 at 6pm: screening and discussion of literature and cinema from Rattapallax. Guest is Caecilia Tripp. The Bookworm Sanlitun in BEIJING. http://www.beijingbookworm.com/schedule2010.php

March 7 at 2pm: discussion of "Notes on a Scandal" with Zoe Heller and screening of the film. BEIJING CNEX Theater. http://www.cnex.org.cn/

March 7 at 5pm: screening and discussion of literature and cinema from Rattapallax. Guest is Caecilia Tripp. BEIJING CNEX Theater. http://www.cnex.org.cn/

March 12 at 7pm: screening and discussion of literature and cinema from Rattapallax. Guest is Caecilia Tripp. The Bookworm Shi Quan Jie (near Shanghai). http://www.suzhoubookworm.com/schedule2010.php

March 16 at 6:30pm: Imagining India: Producer Ram Devineni and writer and musician Amit Chaudhuri discuss the presentation of contemporary India in film, music and literature. The Bookworm Sanlitun in BEIJING. http://www.beijingbookworm.com/schedule2010.php

While in China, Caecila and I will be working on a collaborative video project. She may have some gallery showings in either city, too. More information on Caecila Tripp
http://www.martosgallery.com/artists/caecilia-tripp/bio/

Cheers
Ram Devineni
Rattapallax