Triaged the library, got rid of circa 1200 books, but twill be months
before I can get the very large remainder in working order. Poor me.
Which is why I can't check further. You may very well be right that
this is his most extreme case.

Do the young still read Jonson? He was enormously important in my own
formation.

Best,

Mark