Excellent (I haven't considered CH because I thought it excluded
translations). The only, or should I write 'onely', poem from Jonson's Ars
Poetica translation I have is in Tomlinson's Oxford Book of Verse
Translations and it ain't the right poem (did accidentally result in my
re-reading all the Chapman's Homer excerpts though which was a real pleasure
- Keats was right about it)

--
David Bircumshaw
"A window./Big enough to hold screams/