Languages in Higher Education Conference 2010 : Raising the standards for languages

1 – 2 July 2010, London

The Languages in Higher Education Conference 2010 is the fifth biennial conference of the Subject Centre for Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies (LLAS).

It aims to bring language teachers and researchers together from across all areas of the languages curriculum to celebrate all that we have achieved so far and to share ideas on ways in which we can take languages forward into the next decade. We are fortunate this year to have the support of the European Union funded Language Network for Quality Assurance (LanQua) which will bring a broader, European perspective to the conference.

Early bird offer

Registration is now open. Book early to benefit from our early bird rate - ends 30th April.

For further information please go to the conference website: http://conf2010.llas.ac.uk/

--
Subject Centre for Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies
University of Southampton