Dear Sarah

Go on... open the can and let the worms out....
I suggest that the boss gets enough copies of this book fo each person to be given one at the presentation.

It is only £5.98 on Amazon at the moment

Michael Heppel "How to live a Brilliant Balanced Life" (2007)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brilliant-Life-How-Live-Balanced/dp/0273714570/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267429826&sr=8-1

You may have heard Michael Heppel speaking on the the Chris Evans show not so long ago about his new book "Flip It".. but I think the Brilliant Balanced Life is the better book....
Cheers
Diane Romano-Woodward

PS I have used this book myself and I definitely have a brilliant life!

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.