I used to group the findings into charts of work areas,( maintenance,despatch, good inwards, shopfloor build areas etc) this did help indicate areas of concern regarding noise
regards
Pauline
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">JANE COOMBS
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 7:52 AM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Group Anonymised Results

Hi All

As you know under the COSHH regulations OH is supposed to send out group anonymised results for all the staff after attending for health surveillance so that Managers and staff know how the surveillance is progressing and to pinpoint any areas of concern.  Can I ask how others do this, only we have a number of suggestions from the HSE, none of which fit my particular view of how they should be distributed? There is no clear guidance that I am aware of....

This should not be confused with the health record or the fitness certificate.

So far I have had options of a written report to Manager only, lists on notice boards or an electronic spreadsheet sent to a manager. There have been other suggestions too.

What do others do?  I would appreciate your views.  Thanks in anticipation.

Jane Coombs
Premier Foods