Hi

This is not my field but we work very closely with Huw Kellett from Riverside Environmental Services who is fab and I am sure could help.  His contact telephone number is 0870 950 0161

Kind regards

Mary

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of I D
Sent: 17 March 2010 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] COSHH air monitoring and sampling

Dear All

If anyone has similar info too, please can they let me know as well, as we are potentially moving to piped smoke evacuators (following the latest outflowing of research in this area) in our theatres and I would like to do some pre installation and post installation gas/smoke analysis.

Thanx and kind regards

Iain

Iain Docherty

T: 020 8725 1661/2

Team Leader

F: 020 8725 3087

Occupational Health

E[log in to unmask]

St. George's Healthcare NHS Trust

W: http://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?