Hello,

It seems that some places have not upgraded to Microsoft Office 2007 and cannot open my original word document.

Please find a compressed PDF version of the form attached – hopefully this will be more successful.

Also, both versions will be available from the FIL website shortly.

Thanks

Caroline

Caroline Rauter

Document Supply, Copyright & Scanning

Swansea University

Bookings are now open!  Apologies for cross-posting.

The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) Document Delivery Workshop 2010 - Moving On

We are pleased to be able to offer a FIL "Exchange of Experience Workshop" in May for those wishing an opportunity to share good practice and network with colleagues from across Wales.   Following the successful inaugural workshop held last year we would like to get together again with inter-library loan practitioners who want to talk to each other about current and future trends.  This year we will be meeting in mid-Wales so that colleagues from all over Wales have the opportunity to attend and we have drawn together a mix of Public and Higher Education library speakers.

Date: 12th May 2010  Cost: Free to FIL members, non-members £30. Refreshments and lunch included.

Venue: MRC Wales - The Media Resource Centre, Llandrindod Wells, http://www.mrc-wales.net/

A programme and booking form is attached.

Please send completed forms to: [log in to unmask] or post to the address below.

Caroline Rauter
Document Supply Copyright & Scanning
Library & Information Services
Swansea University