Hello fellow CRUMBs,

I don't know if they commissioned it, but if the announcement below is
true, then we may have a fresh example of the most bizarre and
intriguing case of collecting the ephemeral that I've heard of.

Why collect specific works of art or design? It's so messy. Just
collect memes!

Richard Rinehart
---------------
Digital Media Director & Adjunct Curator
Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive
bampfa.berkeley.edu
University of California, Berkeley
2625 Durant Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94720-2250