I am writing to announce the availability of several very old laser systems that will be recycled soon if we do not find a home for them.  This includes three vintage Laser Analytics (now Laser Components) lead salt diode laser systems and two Molectron nitrogen pumped dye laser systems.

The lead salt laser systems include a helium compressor (CTI Model SC) and cryogenic laser cold head (CTI Model 22) designed to operate the laser down to T = 10 K.  We also have at least one laser control system (Models SP5820 and CTS) associated with these units.

We have two Molectron pulsed nitrogen lasers - one model UV14 and one model UV22.  We also have two Molectron tunable dye lasers, both model DL-II.

We are offering any or all of this equipment to any researcher willing to pay for the shipping costs.  The equipment has not been turned on for more than a decade  and is offered as is without any guarantees.

Please contact me very soon if you are interested in saving these scientific instruments from the dustbin.

David Nelson

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Dr. David D. Nelson Jr.
Principal Scientist and Vice President of Operations
Aerodyne Research Inc.
45 Manning Rd.
Billerica, MA 01821-3976   USA
Phone: 978-663-9500x231