It shall be done: NB most people - if they really really want to be off the List - can actually leave it by going to the website  and using the tools there - I believe there is also a command you can type for yourself although I've not used it myself, obviously.  If you are just going away for a holiday or something, you can also change your options, so that you get 'NoMail' (i.e. not circulated) until you return and change it back....

and if you want to leave, and don't want to advertise the fact (like leaving milk bottles on the step for a fortnight) then you can mail me direct, rather than the whole list - although sometimes it is nice to know that someone is retiring or moving to another post!

(As reminder: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/minority-ethnic-health )

Mark R D Johnson
Director, MSRC/CEEHD
De Montfort University
Leicester LE2 1RQ
0116 201 3906

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: request to be removed from circular

Please could I be removed from this circular,

many thanks