Friends - many of you will know of Gary's work on 'rural racism' and other issues - all help gratefully accepted with his review!

Please reply to HIM not the List unless you want to share something of surpassing interest - some people are hoping for a quiet break over Easter!

Thanks

Mark R D Johnson
Director, MSRC/CEEHD
De Montfort University
Leicester LE2 1RQ
0116 201 3906

________________________________

Research methods review: Black and Minority Ethnic groups in social care research

We have been commissioned by the National Institute for Health Research to undertake a review of the above, focusing on specific issues of methodology. We are looking for any literature from the past few years relating to this or to research methodology with BME groups in related areas of social welfare such as housing or health. If you have suggestions to make about key literature please send them to one of the following as soon as possible.

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!

We will let you know when the study is completed and where it can be accessed.

Please respond to the email address BELOW (or indeed, above) and NOT to the List from which this message comes.

Visiting Professor
University of Durham

Latest reports:
Community Capacity Building  (ends.) A. Nona, E. Clarence and G. Craig (2010) Paris: OECD www.oecd.org/publications
Mapping rapidly changing ethnic minority populations (2010) with Sue Adamson, Noreen Ali and Fail Demsash, York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation. www.jrf.org.uk/publications/changing-ethnic-minority-populations
Marginalised and excluded: York's Traveller Community Marie Neale, Gary Craig and Mick Wilkinson (2010), York: York Traveller's Trust www.ytt.worldbreak.com <http://www.ytt.worldbreak.com/>