I am for keeping default as is.

Maggie Banks

check out Birthspirit Midwifery Journal at www.birthspirit.co.nz

15 Te Awa Road
RD 3
Hamilton
New Zealand
Ph 64 7 8564612
Fax 64 7 8563070
www.birthspirit.co.nz

On 4/03/2010, at 2:27, Susan James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, I am quick with my delete key if the message seems to be "off-list" Susan

Susan James
Directrice/Director
Programme de formation des sages-femmes
Midwifery Education Program
Université Laurentienne
Laurentian University
Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, ON P3E 2C6
705 675 1151 ext 3957

Please consider the environment before printing this email note

>>> Jenny Parratt <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2010 6:13 PM >>>
I just ignore mistakes, I like the discussion.

Jenny Parratt