Hi all,

In my email system (AOL) the emails come from the Midwifery Research Group, but there is also a FROM:--this is the individual who sent it.
When I hit reply the email goes to the group and not to the sender.  If I want to reply to the person who sent the email I have to type in their address.
I also have a reply all option, but it looks as though it is set up to reply to all because it is sent to the group.

Sorry if its a bit confusing, I am in favor of leaving things the way they are.
Maybe now everyone will be a little more conscious of where replies are sent because of this discussion.

Bye for now,
Janet Brooks, CNM, MPH
Nyack, New York