From: Anita Hughes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2010 10:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Managing the list (query about the default for replies)

I agree, as would rather not miss out on discussion and it is easy to just delete the rare mistakes.

Anita Hughes
Research Associate,
University of Nottingham,
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy,
Academic Division of Midwifery,
B Floor, East Block,
Queen's Medical Centre,
Nottingham.
NG7 2UH.
Tel: 0115 8230986

Secretary to The Society for Reproductive and Infant Psychology