My vote is for change.

It is much less hassle to resend to the whole group, when you realise
your mistake, than to retract a mistaken personal e-mail, accidentally
widely circulated.

Also, would be great to get rid of unbidden holiday message.

Carolyn Roth
Lead Midwife for Education
Keele University, School of Nursing & Midwifery
Clinical Education Centre
Newcastle Road
Stoke on Trent
ST4 6QG, UK