Sorry Sarah .. let's try that URL again

http://ro.uow.edu.au/theses/288/

Hmmm, changing/updating university websites, and relevant addresses ... this is the first time someone has notified me that the old address did not work.  Thanks.

Dianne

On Sat 13/03/10 6:55 AM , Sarah Fletcher [log in to unmask] sent:
Hello Dianne (and Everyone)

I'm trying to access your URL & getting Page not found - another way to access, please?
Thanks for such a interesting posting. Thinking through carefully what you've written for us
- apologies - I am unlikely to be able to respond in depth but I do hope that others can/will.
Briefly - I think there's likely to be value in bringing both sides of mentoring diads together but after each 'side' has had an opportunity to share insights with peers. It is not just that individuals choose carefully how they self report and it is also not just a simple matter of honesty. Some individuals are better able to perceive their own values than others can/do.
That has profound implications for mentor development programmes.  Do you know about mirror neurons?  There is a physiological basis for some individuals being more 'aware'...

Warm regards,

Sarah