Hi Mia,

I may not respond much, but I do skim through many of the emails. As
with many people, I would rather receive everything and delete then miss
out on some new information/applications etc that I haven't come across.
As I don't often login to Twitter (I don't keep tweetdeck open - too
distracting! Sorry), I always feel I miss much of the current buzz, so
to be able to see everything that's under discussion and choose to
filter it myself is a huge plus.

Keep those questions, review, reports, summaries, lessons learned,
problems encountered, solutions... etc coming I say!

Bilkis.

Bilkis Mosoddik
Web Content Manager, Web Team, Communications
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London. EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7410 2213 / 020 7814 5723
Fax: 020 7600 1058
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Spectacular new ?20 million Galleries of Modern London opening at Museum of London on 28 May 2010.

Find out more at www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Before printing, please think about the environment