Dear colleagues,

Do any public library authorities in the UK offer a bulk loans service in either of these languages? Please contact me if  you would be prepared to lend Midlothian a collection. Even a collection of as few as 10 books in Gujarati or Polish would be of interest to us. For Gujarati it is adult fiction we need and for Polish it is junior fiction.

Regards

Neil Macvicar

Assistant Librarian (Bibliographic)

Midlothian Council

Education and Communities - Libraries

Library HQ, 2 Clerk Street

Loanhead

EH20 9DR

Tel. 0131 271 3974

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.