Dear all

JISC Digital Media has a few places left on their Building a Departmental Image Collection Course which is running on the 13th April in Bristol.

This course will provide you with a hands-on experience of creating, managing and delivering a small to medium sized image collection. You will acquire the foundation knowledge required to make well informed decisions about building an image library. You will also have the opportunity to discuss and share information with people from the HE/FE/Cultural sector facing similar issues in order to help you develop practical solutions.

For further information please visit the following:

http://bit.ly/cv4m1m

To book a place please visit:

http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/booking-form/

We will be announcing our courses for the period from May – August early next week!

Best wishes

Dave Kilbey

Dave Kilbey, Training Officer and Co-ordinator
JISC Digital Media - A JISC Advance Service

Still images, moving images and sound advice

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education:
Online advice documents: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/>

Tel: 0117 3314332