***cross-posted; feel free to repost***

Hello, everyone.  I’m working on designing a study and want to know if you can recommend a standardized instrument(s) that can measure one or more of these factors?  They don’t have to be targeted towards the librarian population, but I would prefer standardized instruments that are considered the gold standard.

1.         job satisfaction,

2.         employee engagement,

3.         retention,

4.         burnout rate,

5.         workplace productivity,

6.         recruitment.

If I use it, I’d administer it online with my survey about the preferred perks and benefits of librarians.

Thank you,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
(http://www.reocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html) formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)
EBM Theme Director, Head of Education, & Occupational Therapist
Louis Calder Memorial Library at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP