CILIP UCRG Northern invites new people to join the committee from April.
We have vacancies for 'ordinary' committee places.

Our friendly committee meets approximately six times a year, and
organises about four events a year in the North East of England. If you
are interested in joining us and getting involved with Continuing
Professional Development for library and information staff in the North
East, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Suzie Kitchin (UCRG
Northern Secretary) [log in to unmask]

Close of play nominations is Wednesday 21st April 2010.

For further details about UCR Northern, visit
http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/ucr/divisio
ns/northern/pages/about.aspx

Suzie Kitchin

Library Liaison Advisor