-----Original Message-----
From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion
list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Sheaf
Sent: 18 March 2010 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Endnote web

Hi Sheila,

You can create them for EndNote proper, and the admin for EndNote/Web of
Knowledge at your institution can then upload them to EndNoteWeb. Same
for
connection files etc. The admin can then say that they appear for those
registered as part of your institution.

They can also delete things that don't work - e.g., 95% of the
connection
files, just leaving the working ones like national libraries, PubMed,
and so
on.

Greg

Greg Sheaf
Nursing & Midwifery Subject Librarian
Trinity College Library
College Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

t: +353 1 896 2928
e: [log in to unmask]
w: http://www.tcd.ie/Library/support/subjects/nursing-midwifery/
Electronic mail to, from or within the College may be the subject of a
request under the Freedom of Information Act.