From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosemary Strivens
Sent: 12 March 2010 14:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Comparing ejournal suppliers

Hi,

At the Royal Society of Medicine we are in the process of just looking
at ejournal suppliers (our current supplier is Swetswise) and it would
be really helpful to hear how other libraries have found Ebsco as an
ejournal supplier?

Please reply off-list if that's preferable, I'd be grateful for any
views.

Many thanks

Rosemary
Rosemary Strivens, Assistant Librarian (Systems)
Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole St
London
W1G 0AE

T: 0207 290 3827

********* Important Notice - Disclaimer ***********
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.

SCRI, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA.
The Scottish Crop Research Institute is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No: SC 29367.
Recognised by the Inland Revenue as a Scottish Charity No: SC 006662.

DISCLAIMER:

This email is from the Scottish Crop Research Institute, but the views expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of SCRI and its subsidiaries.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.  It may not be disclosed or used by any other than that
addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you are requested to preserve this confidentiality and you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way. Please notify [log in to unmask] quoting the name of the sender and delete the email from your system.

Although SCRI has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan the email and the attachments (if any).