Hello,

Wondering: does anyone have any details about changes to the
authentication options for Creative Club (www.creativeclub.co.uk) ?

Athens option has disappeared (I can't find any notification of this,
but it's quite possible I have misfiled it!) and our access was
interrupted.

Could I ask any C.C. subscribers:

*Is your (Athens?) access to Creative Club working?
*If you've moved to Shibboleth login option - have you managed to create
a WAYFless URL ?
*Does anyone have any documentation/notification about the change /
removal of Athens access that they'd be willing to share?

With very many thanks,

Paul

Paul Stainthorp | Electronic Resources Librarian

The Great Central Warehouse University Library
University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, LINCOLN, LN6 7TS, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1522 88 6193
Fax: +44 (0)1522 88 6047
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.library.lincoln.ac.uk