From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 30 March 2010 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [lib-stats] Use of Google and COUNTER stats

Hello, Anita

Have you had any off-list responses to this you would be willing to share with me?  We have seen a dramatic decrease in usage for a few publishers when comparing 2009 with 2008 and, like you, are looking for some explanations we can provide to our funders to explain this.

All the best

Anne

Anne Powell
Programme Officer, Information Delivery
International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP)
60 St Aldates
Oxford
OX1 1ST
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)1865 249 909
Fax: +44 (0)1865 251 060
http://www.inasp.info<http://www.inasp.info/>
INASP is a registered UK charity: number 1106349