Hi Al

Seems to be working fine for me at the moment.  I e-mailed the other
federations to see if they had experienced a problem recently and the
spanish confirmed that they had some outage due to metadata problems at
dreamspark that had been fixed.  If you want to check and get back to me
if there are still UK specific problems I can continue to chase.

Much appreciated

Nicole

JISC Executive
JISC London office